instantly downloadable PDF file
Our #1 Bestseller has been EXPANDED and UPDATED for the millennium. A "must" read!
PA$TURE PROFIT$ WITH STOCKER CATTLE, Revised Edition by Allan Nation. This revised edition has even more information on how to IMPROVE PROFITABILITY with less financial risk.
Completely new chapters cover:
- Animal health
- Cash flow versus inventory valuation
- Running cows and stockers together
- How to determine the correct stocking rate
- Finishing cattle on pasture
- How to use the commodity market without being used by commodity market
- Running heifers, bulls, dairy beef calves and dairy replacements
- And more.
In PA$TURE PROFIT$ WITH STOCKER CATTLE, Revised, Allan Nation illustrates his economic theories on stocker cattle by profiling Gordon Hazard. Famous in national beef cattle circles for his penny-pinching ways, Hazard has never lost a dime on stocker cattle in nearly 50 years of graziering. This revised edition shows how Hazard has accumulated and stocked an 1800-head ranch solely from retained stocker profits.
While this book is sure to create controversy in the traditional beef community, Nation backs his views with dollars and sense budgets, including one showing investors how to double their money in a year by investing in stockers.